Documentation of progress in Website Development (using Wix). Shipping, payment method.

 This post will describe how to add payment method and shipping information to website using Wix website builder.



When you go to your website dashboard it will show you window with steps you have to complete, for my project, I will skip last three steps as this website is not meant to go live. However, to complete all steps you have to click on them and follow the instructions (1).

(1)


In ideal, my payment method would be PayPal, however, I did not want to connect this website to my actual PayPal account. As it would not allow me to complete this task otherwise, I chose connect manual payment at the time of delivery (2).


(2)

I added standard delivery options to all 3 group of products (budget friendly, regular and premium) and next day delivery for 4.99 (3). Also, a local delivery in Leicester and Leicestershire for £3.69 and a pickup from store option for free (4).



(3)



(4)


Comments

Popular Posts