Website homepage wireframe: hand sketch and digital

 One of the challenges was to decide on a layout of the website. Firstly, I made a hand sketch (1), which is yet to be adjusted, but the overall idea is there. I had to think about ways how to make website easy to use and understand. Mainly, because of the service I offer. If costumer will decide to create his own design it sounds like a time consuming process, and I must to make this process as fast and easy as possible and it should be from the moment user opens my web page.

(1)


Below on the photo(2) you can see my wireframe for the home page. It is not a final version and needs adjustments. I will keep editing the web   based on customer feedback for the first few months. It must be simple and feel familiar to users, therefore, it is a great idea to hear feedbacks from the actual users.


(2)





Comments

Popular Posts