Website project initial idea

 E-commerce website idea

  • My e-commerce website will be selling T-shirts with option to customise design.
  • It will be B2C model with B2B option.
  • My target market are man and woman in the UK.
  • YourOwnTee is a name of the business
  • My slogan is "Chose to be unique with YorOwnTees"
  • I researched the following competitor E-Commerce websites:
  • My E-Commerce website idea is original & unique because my shop will not take a long time to deliver product to the custumer in the UK, also, another similar shop downfall is the quality of the shirt. And on the top of it, there is no gender segregation in my website what will make it stand out, it will be noticed.
  • Possible Meta tags to be used for SEO will be Description meta tag, title meta tag and keywords meta tags.
  • My Web page will include following pages:
  1. About page
  2. Services
  3. Design templates
  4. Styles and sizes of the shirt
  5. Ceate your own style
  6. Contacts

Comments

Popular Posts