Product table illustration and customer database in Excel with charts

 This post will be representing product table and chart created in Excel.


Table can be created by selecting  rows and chosing Insert -> Table -> OK functions (1). Rows can be added or deleted at any time.


(1)

Product table

I created product table with rows: unit number, name, size,  sales price, stock quantity, sold units, total cost, total sale, and profit (2). To calculate total cost of the T-shirts I used so called 'easiest way' to create formula. I entered sign equal in the formula bar and selected first column (unit price) followed by times sign and then I selected the second column (stock quantity). In the formula bar it looked like this: =[@Column2]*[@Column4]. Same way I calculated rest of the columns and added Total row, with pre written formula.



(2)

 
I added formula to the Product ID witch increase number by one in the spreadsheet, when formula is pulled down (3 & 4).



(3)


(4)

Chart


Table and chart (5) could help me not only to keep track of the stores performance at the moment, but also would help make orders based on information which product and size is selling better.

(5)

Customer database

In Excel you can download customer database templete, however, for my project I had to create it from the scratch (6).


(6)




Comments

Popular Posts